Dimension 5.1. Timing, coverage and data requirements
|Last budget submitted to the legislature.
- Evidence that the 12 data elements listed are included in the annual budget proposal and supporting documentation has been submitted to the legislature for scrutiny and approval.
- If the documents are not provided with the budget proposal, evidence is needed that a) they were provided in advance to the legislature; and b) fulfill the elements provided that all details required for that element are included; so they are sufficiently relevant to support decisions on the budget.
- Last annual budget proposal submitted to the legislature.
- Supporting documentation for the budget.
- Additional documentation relating to the budget submitted to the legislature prior to the budget proposal.