Dimension 9.1. Timing, coverage and data requirements
|Last completed fiscal year.
- The five basic and four additional data elements listed in the dimension measurement guidance that are available to the public.
- The timeframe compared with the requirements specified in the list of elements.
- Listed documents may be accessible from the MoF, Supreme Audit Institution, and procurement authority.
- Access should be, corroborated through availability at government bookshops, websites, public library, notice boards, and public interest groups as governance NGOs, chamber of commerce, development partner’s country offices.
- Date of posting information on a website is not necessarily given on the website, so may have to be obtained from the website owner and corroborated by website users